Back To School Clothing PRC Program
Monroe County Department of Job & Family Services, 100 Home Avenue, Woodsfield, OH is conducting a PRC back to school clothing program for families with children enrolled in K through 12th grade for the August 2023-June 2024 school year that meet the 200% federal poverty level income guidelines.
To receive the back to school program, families must:
- Be a resident of Monroe County
- Have at least one MINOR child residing in the home who is enrolled in K through 12th grade
- Meet income guidelines. NOTE: Proof of gross income is required for ALL household members.
FOR PROGRAM INSTRUCTIONS:
If you do not have internet/computer access, you can get instructions outside the door of the JFS building at 100 Home Avenue, Woodsfield, OH
APPLY IN THE FOLLOWING MANNER:
- Email completed application to address on the instructions.
- By mail (send to 100 Home Avenue, Woodsfield, OH 43793) must be postmarked on or before deadline date.
- Drop off (put in envelope marked “BACK TO SCHOOL”) and drop in the mail slot in front door at
100 Home Avenue Woodsfield, OH 43793)
Also, Applications will be available on the front door of the JFS building beginning June 19th.
Application deadline June 29th by 4:30 pm NO exceptions.